Natural Factors Chewable Ginger is standardized to contain 5% gingerol, the bioactive ingredient in ginger responsible for its anti-nausea effect. Each tablet is equivalent to 500 mg of organically grown ginger and is deliciously sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
Features of Natural Factors Chewable Ginger
- Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and/or seasickness
- Relieves digestive upset such as lack of appetite, spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas
- Used as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Soothes menstrual pain and cramping
- Chew 1 tablet 1–3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
- For anti-nausea use: take a serving 30 minutes before travel and optionally every 4 hours as necessary.
- For post-operative nausea: take 1 hour prior to surgery, or as directed by a health professional.
- Menstrual pain/cramping (adults): Chew 3 tablets daily or as directed by a health professional.
Take 2 days before menses and during day 1 to 3 of menses.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.