Optitect Omega-3 Fish Oil is a high-potency formula that supports Cardiovascular health and provides an optimal balance of EPA / DHA to reduce Bad Cholesterol & triglyceride.
Features of Optitect Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Fish Oil (2000) mg
- EPA (800) mg
- DHA (600) mg
- No fishy aftertaste.
- Optitect Omega-3 Fish Oil is fortified with Vitamin D (800 IU/ Serving) which solves in fat to boost immunity & bone
- May reduce the risk factors associated with heart disease & triglyceride
- may improve the symptoms of certain mental health conditions
- Omega-3 Fish Oil has strong anti-inflammatory effects and help reduce symptoms of inflammatory diseases, especially rheumatoid arthritis.
- Omega-3 Fish oil rich in EPA may help improve symptoms of depression.
- Optitect Omega-3 Fish Oil is manufactured from Deep Ocean Fish.
Take 2 soft gels daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, persons under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using any dietary supplement.
Do not use it if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
This product contains fish (anchovy).
Do not use this product if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of its ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.