Potassium is an essential electrolyte, vital for several processes within the body. Its main task is regulating nerve signals from the brain and spinal column to the muscles, contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles. By balancing out the effect of sodium and the amount of fluid stored in the body, potassium helps maintain normal blood pressure. For those who don't often eat potassium-rich food, taking a supplement might be advisable.
Features of Solgar Potassium
- Supports heart health and function
- Supports musculoskeletal health
- Powerful Dietary Supplement
- Promotes nerve health
- regulates blood pressure
- Reduces water retention in the body
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition,
please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.