L-Glutamine, a free-form amino acid, can be converted to glutamic acid. Glutamic acid is a usable energy source for the brain and a precursor to the important inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). L-Glutamine also plays an important role in ammonia disposal.
Features of Source Naturals L Glutamine
- The brain needs climatic acid as a fuel to power numerous brain functions but it cannot cross the blood-brain barrier.
- l-Glutamine can more easily enter the brain and be converted into glutamic acid, a neurotransmitter believed to support mental alertness and mood.
- Transfer factors are chemical messengers of the immune system. These chemical compounds (ribonucleoprotein molecules) convey critical information for immune defense and activation from certain white blood cells developed in the thymus gland to the body’s other T-cells.
- In nature, this has importance for newborn health, specifically for the development of a strong immune system.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, or wheat.
Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.