Applied Nutrition L-Glutamine Powder Micronized . Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in muscle tissue and is naturally found in proteins and is classified as a semi-essential or essential amino acid. Its most important functions include muscle recovery after exercise, reducing muscle breakdown, increasing endurance and improving immune function. And the side effects associated with chemotherapy such as diarrhea, mucositis, nerve pain or neuropathy to improve the recovery process from intestinal surgery, or bone marrow transplant, and reduce the risk of infection in some patients because it is their main source of energy. immune cells
Features of Applied Nutrition L Glutamine Powder Micronized
- Supports muscle recovery and reduces soreness after exercise.
- Strengthening the immune system against diseases.
- Enhance nutrient absorption.
- Improving people with IBD
- Reduce muscle breakdown and catabolism.
- High purity, fast absorbing glutamine.
- One of the most needed amino acids by the body.
- Easy to mix with water.
- Product tested for athletes.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Consume 1 serving (5g), 1 to 3 times daily at mealtimes. For optimal results consume 1 serving post-training with water or juice.
Check with a qualified health professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Store this product in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not exceed the suggested use. For allergens see ingredients in Bold.