Applied Nutrition Micellar Casein protein, or what is also known as cheese, is found in cow's milk, and casein protein in milk represents 80% of the total proteins in it, and this protein is also present in milk and is found in high-quality protein sources because it contains all the essential amino acids that the body needs from food because it cannot manufacture it on its own. In addition, casein is easier for the body to digest and absorb and helps muscle cells continue to synthesize protein while you sleep.
Features of Applied Nutrition Micellar Casein Protein
- Rich Essential Amino Acids
- Helps reduce muscle breakdown
- Maintains muscle while sleeping
- Rich in protein and energy
- Contributes to maintaining the body's immunity,
- Helps lower triglycerides
- Helps improve cardiovascular health
- Reducing the occurrence of blood clots.
- Keep your teeth healthy
- Perfect for bedtime consumption
- Contributes to the recovery and growth of muscle mass
- Provide the body with protein for longer
- Fortified with a blend of digestive enzymes
- Gluten Free
- Contains 4.3 g of Glutamine
- Contributes to muscle preservation and recovery.
Produced in accordance with GMP Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure the highest quality.
Mix 2 Scoops (30 g) with 500 ml of water or milk into an Applied Nutrition shaker (the less liquid the thicker the shake will be).
Shake and consume.
Use just before bedtime for optimum results, but can also be taken between meals or 2-3 times a day.
*Scoops are estimated only, weighing scales are recommended.
Check with a qualified health professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Store this product in a cool dry place, away from children.
Do not exceed the suggested use.
For allergens see ingredients in Bold.