Restore your microbiome with Dr. Berg’s Friendly Bacteria Probiotic Liquid. Indigestion, bloating, gas, and poor nutrient absorption can be signs of an unbalanced microbiome. This powerful probiotic supplies 12 friendly bacteria strains to support your gut microbiome and promote a healthy digestive system. Each bottle contains 32 servings of probiotic liquid.
Features of Dr. Berg's Friendly Probiotic Liquid
- Pollutants, antibiotics, alcohol, stress, junk food, and even age can all have negative effects on your gut’s friendly bacteria. If depletion happens, you could experience many digestive discomforts such as bloating, indigestion, gas, and many other symptoms.
- Your gut’s microbiome plays a part in absorbing nutrients from the food you eat. You want to get the most out of all the food you eat. Supporting your friendly bacteria can support overall health by promoting normal nutrient levels.
- Constipation, general bowel discomfort, and bad odors are clear signs your gut isn’t working the way it should. Friendly bacteria promote normal bowel movements.
- It’s a little-known fact that a lot of your immune system is present in your gut. A healthy microbiome with normal levels of friendly bacteria can support a healthy immune system.
- Lactic acid bacteria can support your gut to reduce odorous gases. These gases can be caused by an imbalance of different aspects of your microbiome.
Adults and children 12 and up: mix 1 Tbsp with water, yogurt or kefir daily (before bed). Children 2 to 12: mix 1 tsp with water or a favorite beverage daily (before bed).