Tulsi black tea, or Tulsi tea, is made by adding the flavor of tulsi, the ayurvedic herb to traditional black tea. Tulsi is known as the “Elixir of life” and the tulsi black tea has a full-bodied spicy taste with a hint of sweetness. The flavor is bold and brings incomparable zest.
Features Of Eatiq Organic Foods Tulsi Black Tea
- Halal Certified
- 100% organically grown ingredients
- USDA CERTIFIED
- Free Of Dairy, gluten, wheat, nut, soya, and caffeine.
- Good for respiration: Tulsi leaves throw out the phlegm in case of cough and can prevent respiratory illnesses like asthma and bronchitis
- Tulsi black tea is good for enhancing immunity.
- Antiseptic: Tulsi kills harmful bacteria in the mouth, cleans your teeth, and freshens the breath
- Good for the stomach: Tulsi black tea improves the stomach’s defense mechanism by reducing stomach acid and increasing the life of mucus cells
- Warm Tulsi tea also has soothing effects on the stomach.
Bring these aromatic herbs alive by infusing in boiled water for up to 10-15 minutes, add sweetener if desired, and serve
Keep in a cool, dry place