One More Rep area of BPI Sports is a product to be used before the workout, made with a series of ingredients that will act on different fronts to bring your physical prowess to the maximum of genetic potential.
Features of BPI Sports One More Rep
- citrulline, betaine anhydrous, and beetroot extract, three compounds that stimulate the release of nitric oxide, a powerful vessel-dilating gas that induces muscle pumping and with it increases the nutritional levels in the tissues, a factor that has a positive effect on performance.
- anhydrous caffeine, theobromine and phosphatidylcholine, three elements that act on neurotransmission, the first two being precursors of catecholamines, and the third of acetylcholine, in such a way as to determine a significant increase in basal metabolism and with it in caloric expenditure at rest, not to mention the effect on concentration, also very strong.
- l-carnitine tartrate 1000mg, a high dosage of this compound that carries fats into oxidation plants resulting in a more efficient use of energy, a factor that will be encouraged more where your diet is low-calorie and hypoglucidic.
- Vitamin B3, among other things is also connected with the processes of neurotransmission and therefore will assist the properties of the stimulants mentioned above.
- Himalayan salt crystals, a mineral with multiple beneficial properties including that of supporting the rebalancing of liquids and also the conveyance of nerve impulses to the brain.
- n-acetyl cysteine, a very powerful antioxidant that will control the free radicals produced in response to the heavy workout.
Take 10g a day before training at about 30 40 minutes in 200ml of fresh water, do not take on rest days or too late in the evening to avoid insomnia.
Not intended for use by persons under age 18.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not take for more than eight (8) consecutive weeks.
Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant.