Masala chai tea is tea with a mixture of aromatic herbs and spices, usually cardamom, black pepper and ginger. It has its origins in South Asia, particularly in the Indian subcontinent and was popularised by the British around the world. It has a flavour that is medicinal but invigorating.
Features Of Eatiq Organic Foods Masala chai
- Halal Certified
- 100% organically grown ingredients
- USDA CERTIFIED
- Free Of Dairy, gluten, wheat, nut, soya, and caffeine
- Provides pain relief: ginger and clove have anti-inflammatory properties which relieve pain by increased circulation of oxygen-rich blood to pain-affected areas.
- Masala chai has antifungal and antibacterial properties which help prevent cold. Masala chai reduces nasal congestions and eases the symptoms of cold, like headache and running nose.
- Reduces blood pressure and bloating
- Masala tea has dilating effects on blood thereby regulating blood pressure. It also prevents excess air or water from being passed to the stomach reducing bloating and helping in weight loss.
Bring these aromatic herbs alive by infusing in boiled water for up to 10-15 minutes, add sweetener if desired, and serve
Keep in a cool, dry place