The Laperva Massage Gun is a post-workout massager to accelerate muscle recovery, avoid muscle pain, restore normality, promote blood flow, recovery, flexibility and massage. It is a natural remedy gun that improves the overall health of sensitive body tissues, prevents inflammation caused by adhesion between the fascia and muscles, and enhances their flexibility. And its immunity against spasms and contractions, helps to relax as a result of alleviating nervous spasms that a person may suffer, especially in the area of the shoulders, back, and legs. Plus it is useful in restoring activity and vitality.
It has 4 different shaped heads, each with a different function:
Round head: for even and smooth pressure; To massage the muscles of the waist, abdomen, buttocks and legs.
Mushroom head: for a comfortable, flat body compress; To massage the muscles of the abdomen, chest and legs.
U-shaped head: for focused and specific pressure; Perfect proportions to avoid pressure on the spine, to massage the vertebrae, shoulders and biceps.
Conical head: for concentrated and direct pressure; To massage the body's meridians (a term from Chinese medicine), palm of the hand, foot, Achilles tendon and specific back muscles.
Choose your desired speed (high or low) for an effective and relaxing massage.
Features of Laperva Massage Gun
- Reduce muscle stiffness and swelling
- Enhance blood and lymphatic circulation
- Speed up recovery after exercise
- Activate muscles and stimulate blood flow
- Decreased muscle recovery time
- Pain relief and relaxation.
1. Fully charge the battery for up to six hours before first use either
attached or detached from the device.
2. To charge. connect the DC end of the supplied 24V adapter to
the battery's charging port and plug the AC side cable into the wall
3. LED band on battery lights to pulsate show battery level and
indicate active charging.
4. With the battery attached, LED lights on the unit flash to show the battery
level and indicate active charging.
5. Full charge is indicated when all LED lights to stop flashing and
remain fully illuminated.
6. Battery may be recharged at any time and at any battery level.
7. It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red
8. The average run-time is 2+ hours depending on speed level and
pressure applied during use.
1. Align and attach the battery to the base to unit-ensure it is securely
locked in place.
2. Power the device on by moving the power switch on the bottom
of the battery to the ON position. Power the device off by moving the
power switch to the OFF position.
3. With the power switch ON position, press the power button
once to turn the device on to level one, twice to turn the device to level
two, and three times for level three. Pressing the power button
again will turn the device off. The blue LED lights will indicate the
corresponding power level.
4. With the unit off, fully insert the applicator by pressing in. Remove by
pulling it out
5. Massage desired body part at the desired speed by applying
pressure as needed.
MAINTENANCE, CLEANING & STORAGE
1. Use a slightly damp towel to clean the device and dry with a soft
2. For storage or travel remove the battery and store it in supplied
1. Do not immerse in water. Keep away from liquids or heat
sources. Keep ventilation ports free from dust and debris.
2. Do not remove screws or attempt to disassemble.
3. Do not operate continuously for more than one hour. Allow
device to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
4. Unplug the charger from device battery after charging or prior
5. For adult use only. Do not use if injured. Consult your doctor
before using this product.