Milk thistle has been used for thousands of years as a digestive aid, but it is most well-known as a superior herb for liver and gallbladder disorders. Laperva Milk Thistle, with 350 mg of silymarin per Serving, can protect, repair, and regenerate the liver, supporting its many important functions.
Features of Laperva Milk Thistle
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Supports the immune response
- Support detoxification
- Supports digestion and bile production
- Protection and regeneration of liver cells.
- Concentration of 900 Mg
- 80% silymarin extract
- Suitable for (Vegan)
- Free of (lactose, soy, artificial flavors, and color)
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Pregnant or lactating women, persons under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using any dietary supplement.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.