Natural Factors Mind Retreat is a comprehensive formula that helps create an oasis of calm amid the stresses of everyday life. It features key nutrients that can be depleted due to stress to help calm a racing mind. It contains gamma amino acid which is naturally present in the brain and acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter. It increases the production of alpha brain waves (associated with meditation, a sense of calm, restful alertness, and mental clarity) and decreases beta brain waves (associated with hyperactivity, distracted thoughts, and nervousness). It is also rich in magnesium to support muscle relaxation and healthy nerve signaling. This comprehensive formula also contains highly absorbable Vitamin B6 to support energy metabolism and neurotransmitter production.
Features of Natural Factors Mind Retreat
- Promotes feelings of calm and relaxed alertness
- Strengthens mental clarity
- Relieves insomnia in times of distress
- Improves sleep quality
- Supports energy metabolism and neurotransmitter production
- Contains natural GABA, which is superior to synthetic GABA
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Helps deal with occasional stress
- Promotes relaxation and reduces insomnia
- Helps sleep for frequent insomnia
- Helps calm the racing mind.
- Additional support in times of acute stress
- Promote a sense of calm and general well-being.
1 capsule 1–2 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, animal by products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from epilepsy, liver disease, if you are using conventional sedatives, anxiolytics, MAO inhibitors, or other psychopharmacological agents, levodopa, or anti-platelet agents. Consumption with alcohol or anti-convulsants is not recommended.
- Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or to use heavy machinery.