Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin, which the body creates when skin is exposed to ultraviolet light. It is essential for immune function, calcium absorption, building and maintaining strong bones and teeth, regulating calcium levels, and maintaining healthy nerves and muscles.
Features of Natural Factors Vitamin D3 1000 Iu
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Aids in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium, a healthy diet, and regular exercise
1 tablet per day or as directed by a health professional.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding,
or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
-Sealed for your protection. Do not use if the seal is broken.
- For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.