To create Gold Standard 100% Isolate, we start by selecting only the highest quality whey protein which undergoes a series of sophisticated filtration processes to ‘isolate’ excess fat, cholesterol, and sugar. A portion of this Whey Protein Isolate is then hydrolyzed – broken down into smaller chains of amino acids. The final product is a fast-digesting complete protein containing no more than 1 gram of carbohydrates, less than a gram of fat, and more than 80% pure protein per Serving.
Features of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Isolate
- 25 Grams of Protein Per Serving
- 5.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs per Serving
- 1 Gram of Carbohydrates Per Serving
- 11.4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Essential Amino Acids per Serving
- 4.3 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine & Glutamic Acid per Serving
- Approximately 80% Pure Protein per Serving
- Delicious Taste in 6 to 8 Fluid Ounces of Cold Water
Mix about one scoop of the powder into 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water or milk and stir, shake or blend for 30 second until dissolved. For best results, mix your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use as an anytime snack. For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplementation throughout the day as part of a balanced, diet and exercise program.
Use this product as a food supplement only.
Do not use it for weight reduction.
Store in a cool, dry, place.