Skull Labs Creatine will maximize your muscle gains, creatine is a supplement in the form of tasteless and easily soluble powder with high creatine content. Supplementation with creatine monohydrate has been used in amateur and professional sports for many years. Also, people exercising recreationally can use the preparation – creatine is used in various forms of physical activity and at every level of advancement. It is recommended for women and men alike, especially during the period of regular training and work on shaping the figure.
Features of Skull Labs Creatine
- A solid serving of 4.5 g of creatine monohydrate in a single measure of the product
- The product contains no sugar, fat, or dyes - a simple formula and high creatine concentration
- The use of creatine contributes to an improvement in exercise capacity – it increases physical performance, improves strength and endurance, and improves exercise adaptation
- Creatine supplementation may prove beneficial in the process of shaping a muscular and athletic body i.e. it supports mass building and improves work on the definition
- The enrichment of the daily diet with creatine may have a valuable effect on cognitive activities and psychophysical performance e.g. concentration, memory
- The presence of beta-glucan in the diet helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels
Mix ~1 scoop of powder (4,5 g) with 250 ml of water, drink ½ serving before and ½ serving after training.
Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the product compounds.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
After supplement consumption weight increase may be observed. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Do not use it if pregnant or nursing.