Glucosamine supports mobility, range of motion, and flexibility; It also helps ease occasional joint stress due to exercise or physical activity; Chondroitin supports cartilage and joint function. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) provides a natural, bioavailable source of sulfur and promotes joint comfort; MSM works synergistically to support the benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin. This formulation also provides Hyaluronic Acid to nourish skin and cushion joints; Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in the deeper layers of our skin known as the dermis.
Features of Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM
- Supports connective tissue and joints
- Strengthens joint mobility, flexibility, and range of motion
- Supports recovery from exercise.
- Promotes healthy joints and body tissues
- Supports the immune system
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition,
please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Diabetics, use only under a physician’s supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.