Lutein is the principal carotenoid pigment found in the macula (the central area of the retina) in the healthy eye. Along with beta-carotene this formulation nutritionally supports healthy vision and provides important antioxidant support for the eyes.
Features of Solgar Natural Lutein Lycopene Carotene Complex
- To counter the effect of free radicals, a balance of antioxidants is required. The most important Antioxidants include Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium, and components found in certain plants including Turmeric, and Ginkgo biloba.
- Antioxidants can be obtained by eating a healthy and balanced diet, but taking a supplement might be desirable to achieve an optimal intake of antioxidants.
- Solgar Lutein Lycopene Carotene Complex provides one of the best natural forms of oceanic beta-carotene from sea algae.
- This sea alga, Dunaliella salina is a green micro-algae and can be found in sea salt fields.
- Lycopene is a bright red carotene and can be found in most red fruits and vegetables.
- One vegetable capsule a day could help your cells fight the damage caused by free radicals due to exposure to ultraviolet light and the deterioration of cells.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule one to two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Avoid this product if you are allergic to daisy-like flowers.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Do not use it if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.