Make a healthy choice for your intestinal tract with Swanson Psyllium Husk fine-milled powder. One of the world's best sources of soluble fiber, psyllium has been used for centuries as a colon cleanser and for supporting bowel regularity. It's also a valuable nutritional tool for promoting healthy cardiovascular system maintenance.
Features of Swanson Psyllium Husk
- improves the proper function of the intestines
- Promotes in a natural way the lipid profile for the good function of the heart
- Rich source of soluble fiber
- Assists with occasional constipation
- Promotes bowel regularity for gastrointestinal health
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- It has been used for centuries as a natural colon cleanser
As a dietary supplement, mix two level scoops (5 grams) with juice, water, or milk one to two times per day. Begin with one serving per day, gradually increasing to two servings.
This product should be taken with at least 8 ounces of liquid.
For adults only.
Consuming this product without enough liquid may cause choking.
Do not take this product if you have difficulty swallowing.
Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if the seal is broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.