Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy is an essential source of essential amino acids. Nitric oxide is a source of antioxidants. To accelerate muscle repair and recovery, improve and build tissues. Helps replenish natural energy and includes BCAAs and arginine to increase blood vessel pumping with natural energy supplements to help get good results from exercise and build strong muscle and tissue that are hard to destroy
Features of Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy
- An important source for the production of essential amino acids
- Promotes rapid muscle repair and building
- Contributes to the regeneration of natural energy
- A source of antioxidants.
- Fast Absorbing Amino Acids
- Supports muscle recovery before, during and after exercise.
- Increase stamina during exercise
- Supports the synthesis and construction of nitric oxide because it contains arginine acid
- Increased blood flow to muscle tissue
- Supports increased muscle size and hardness.
- Sugar Free
Mix about 2 scoops into 10 to 12 fluid ounces of cold water first thing in the morning, before exercise, as an afternoon pick-me-up or any time of day
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician's care for a medical condition. Not for use by those under the age of 18, women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing, or those that are sensitive to caffeine or beta-alanine. Do not consume caffeine from other sources while taking this product as too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Beta-Alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation.
Do not combine with alcohol. Do not exceed 6 scoops within any 4 hour period or 10 scoops within any 24 hour period. Consume as a part of a healthy diet and exercise program, and drink at least 100fl oz of water per day. Exercise may increase your need for fluid intake.