L-Cysteine Is A Sulfur-Containing Amino Acid That Helps Synthesize Keratin, A Protein Found In Skin, Hair, And Nails. It Is Also A Precursor To L-Glutathione, A Tripeptide Involved In One Of The Body's Detoxification Systems. This Product Provides Free Form L-Cysteine To Promote Optimal Absorption And Assimilation.
Features of Solgar L-Cysteine
- Helps Synthesize Keratin
- Precursor To L-Glutathione
- Help prevent colon cancer
- Boost sports performance in Athletes.
- It May help with diabetes management because it lowers blood sugar
- Reduces insulin resistance, and reduces blood vessel damage
- May help prevent the exercise-related production of free radicals
- May support lung health in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule twice daily, between meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors.