Natural Factors Tea tree oil extracted from the leaves of the tea tree is known for its many benefits, especially in skin diseases because it is an antimicrobial and antiparasitic compound and is used to treat wounds, cuts, burns, insect bites, and other skin diseases
Benefits of Natural Factors Tea Tree Oil
- Antibacterial and antiseptic for the skin
- Reduces acne and dermatitis associated with eczema.
- Helps soothe minor skin ailments and cuts.
- Helps heal wounds and infections
- Helps fight yeast infection
- Helps with scalp problems
- Disinfectant and germ killer
- Helps relieve some bacterial and fungal infections
- Helps heal wounds
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water.