L-Carnitine is required to transport fat into cells for energy production. The heart and muscles are particularly in need of L-Carnitine due to their high energy requirements. L-Carnitine is especially suited to support cardiovascular health and for those experiencing ongoing fatigue.
Features Solgar Maxi L-Carnitine
- Promotes healthy body composition by helping to convert fat into energy
- Boosts physical and mental energy
- Enhances overall well-being by lessening fatigue
- Improves athletic performance and speeds muscle recovery after exercise
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
For adults, one (1) tablet daily, preferably before meals.
It does not contain sugar, salt, or starch. It does not contain potential allergens such as yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, and dairy products. No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives are used. It is also suitable for use by vegan and vegetarian individuals.
L-carnitine is a fast desiccant, it is recommended to be used within one month after opening the product