Most probiotics work best in the intestinal tract. Probi 20 from Solgar is formulated to survive stomach acid so it’s delivered directly into the intestinal tract to help populate your system with a positive balance of beneficial microflora.
On a daily basis, Probi 20 not only, naturally supports and maintains ongoing digestive health, but also helps with occasional gas and bloating, while supporting abdominal comfort. All this in one little capsule, once a day.
Features Of Solgar Probi
- Help Balance The Friendly Bacteria in Your Digestive System
- Can Help Prevent and Treat Diarrhea
- Can Help Keep Your Heart Healthy
- May Help Boost Immune System.
- May Reduce the Severity of Certain Allergies and Eczema
- May help reduce the symptoms of bowel disorders like ulcerative colitis, IBS, and necrotizing enterocolitis
- Helps with occasional gas and bloating, while supporting abdominal comfort.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature or refrigerate.
Although not required, refrigeration helps to further preserve the microorganisms.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.