Relief Biotic is an innovative formula featuring four probiotic strains shown to alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). IBS is a common cause of abdominal discomfort, gas, bloating, and diarrhea, with symptoms connected to emotional upset and stress, lactose intolerance, and antibiotic use. Relief Biotic is vegetarian-friendly, shelf-stable, and features probiotics resistant to gastric acid, meaning that the bacteria reach the intestine intact, can be taken without food, and do not require refrigeration. This probiotic formula supports a healthy gut microbiome, helping to reduce IBS symptoms and the risk of AAD.
Features of Natural Factors IBS Relief Biotic 7 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures (30) Vegetarian Capsules
- May help reduce the duration of diarrhea in people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Helps restore and maintain intestinal flora
- Helps reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea in children older than 12 years of age
- Source of probiotics to support intestinal/gastrointestinal health
- Premium Formula
- Dietary Supplement
- 7 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures
- Soothing Support for the GI Tract
- No Refrigeration Required
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- Research Supported Strains & Strengthens
- Potency Guaranteed Through Expiration
- Bio-Support Technology for Guaranteed Acid Resistance
- Beneficial Prebiotic Fiber
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Soothes Urgent Bowel Discomfort
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
1 capsule per day, with or without a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
- Contains milk and soy.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- No refrigeration is required but will prolong the strength of the product.
- Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate surgery.
- Sealed for your protection. Do not use if the seal is broken.
- For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.