Vitalife capsules contain a combination of Ginseng extract, Lecithin, Vitamins, and Minerals. The vitamins, minerals, and elements included in this formulation generally cannot be produced by the body itself. The contents of the active ingredients in Vitalife capsules are adapted to the daily requirements of the human organism.
Features of Jamjoom Pharma Vitalife
- Multivitamins and minerals are used to provide substances that are not taken in through the diet.
- Multivitamins and minerals are also used to treat vitamin or mineral deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, certain medications, and many other conditions.
- help you fulfill your nutritional needs and support your everyday health and wellbeing
Normally one capsule per day, preferably with breakfast. Children below 12 years: Not recommended.
You should not use VITALIFE capsules in the following cases:
• In case of existing disturbances of the calcium metabolism, such as increased calcium level or increased calcium excretion.
• In case of oversupply of the body with vitamins A or D.
• In case other drugs containing vitamin A or D are being taken.
• In case of renal malfunction.
• During therapy with retinoids (certain acne remedies).
• In case of hypersensitivity to one or more ingredients.