A device to tighten the abdominal and thigh muscles, the developed Total Core device (8.5 kg), and it is considered one of the best devices & nbsp; In the process of accelerating fat burning, strengthening and tightening muscles, tightening the skin, exercising all areas of the body, and getting rid of the excess and sagging resulting from fat loss, which helps you get a tight abdomen and strong and narrow thighs. Where you feel you have your own personal trainer at home, it is used to strengthen the muscles of the abdomen, back, shoulders, sides, buttocks, arms, thighs and legs with more than 25 exercises that are relaxing and does not hurt as it gives a healthy massage For back muscles and vertebrae, activates blood circulation, suitable for all ages. It is recommended to use the device after doing some stretching and warm-up exercises because this phase helps in getting a healthy flow of blood throughout the body so that the muscles work properly. It also reduces the risk of straining or getting a muscle tear.
Features of Laperva Total Core New
- Strengthen ducks
- Tighten the thighs and strengthen the muscles
- To strengthen the muscles of the abdomen, back and shoulders
- Strengthen sides, chest, buttocks, arms, thighs, and legs
- Gives a healthy massage To back muscles and vertebrae
- Stimulates blood circulation
- & nbsp; Helps maintain healthy blood flow throughout the body
- Reduces the risk of muscle strain or tear.
Use the device on a flat surface by a rug or towel under your back as a cushion during exercise.
Choose exercises that suit your abilities and fitness level of flexibility also prefer to wear appropriate clothing that allows freedom of movement during exercise (such as running clothes and race
To start doing exercises foot properly select the length of the contact area by nail linkage (4) (there are 5 levels), and the angle of the pedal by pin connectivity (3) by the device user before using the device, and then put both feet on the pedal and then Loosen the head on a support head rear.
1. It is important to read this entire manual before assembling and using the equipment. Safe and efficient use can only be achieved if the equipment is assembled, maintained and used properly. It is your responsibility to ensure that all users of the equipment are informed of all warnings and precautions.
2. Before starting any exercise program you should consult your doctor to determine if you have any physical or health conditions that could create a risk to your health and safety, or prevent you from using the equipment properly. Your doctor's advice is essential if you are taking medication that affects your heart rate, blood pressure, or cholesterol level.
3. Be aware of your body's signals. Incorrect or excessive exercise can damage your health. Stop exercising if you experience any of the following symptoms: Pain, tightness in your chest, irregular heartbeat, extreme shortness of breath, feeling light-headed, dizzy, or nauseous. If you do experience any of these conditions you should consult your doctor before continuing with your exercise program.
4. Keep children and pets away from the equipment. The equipment is designed for adult use only.
5. Use the equipment on a solid, flat-level surface with a protective cover for your floor or carpet. For safety, the equipment should have at least 0.5 meters of free space all around it.
6. Maximum weight of the user is 100kg.
7. The equipment is only intended for home use only, is not suitable for therapeutic use.
Care and maintenance
1. The safety level of the equipment can only be maintained if it is regularly examined for damage and/or wear and tear.
2. Before using the equipment, check the nuts and bolts, and make sure all moveable components are securely tightened. If anything is broken or loose, please repair it immediately, then you may continue to use.
3. Always use the equipment as indicated. If you find any defective components whilst assembling or checking the equipment, or if you hear any unusual noise coming from the equipment during use, stop. Do not use the equipment until the problem has been rectified.
4. Wear suitable clothing while using this equipment. Avoid wearing loose clothing which may get caught in the equipment or that may restrict or prevent movement.