Glutamine Is an Important Amino Acid Building Block of Protein and a Critical Part of The Immune System.
Features of Lazar Nutrition Glutamine
- Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in the body.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein.
- Glutamine is produced in the muscles and is distributed by the blood to the organs that need it.
- Glutamine might help gut function, the immune system, and other essential processes in the body, especially in times of stress.
- It is also important for providing "fuel" to many different cells in the body.
- Glutamine is needed to make other chemicals in the body such as other amino acids and glucose.
- It is a mandatory supplement for any professional athlete!
- Mix 1 serving (5g) with 250ml of cold water. As a food supplement consume 1-2 servings daily.
- Take one serving between meals and one serving before bedtime.
- On training, days take before, during, or after your workout.
- Allergen Information: Made In a Facility That Uses Gluten, Milk, Soy, Egg, and Nuts.