Natural Factors Vitamin B1 is the first vitamin discovered by scientists, so it was called vitamin B1, known for its role in the work of enzymes necessary for the oxidation of sugar in the body and the production of energy molecules for all tissues of the body. the body. The body works to protect the nerves and the development of the membranes surrounding nerve cells and prevents the development of cataracts with age.
Benefits of Natural Factors Vitamin B1
- Converting carbohydrates into energy in the body
- Helps manufacture hydrochloric acid
- Fight Malabsorption
- Supports heart and nervous system health.
- Enhances energy production
- Improves heart function
- Helps produce neurotransmitters
- Anti-aging and its manifestations
- Powerful Antioxidants
- Prevent anemia.
- Stimulates red blood cell production
- Improves memory and increases focus
- Encourages digestion