Vitamin B12 is part of a group of essential nutrients known as the B Complex; It supports energy metabolism. Vitamin B12 promotes a healthy nervous system. Folic acid, Vitamin B6 & Vitamin B12 work together to support heart health by promoting healthy levels of homocysteine already within a normal range.
Features of Solgar Vitamin B12
- Support nerve tissue health
- Support brain function
- Production of red blood cells
- Helps to create and regulate DNA
- Along with folic acid & vitamin B6, vitamin B12 supports heart health by promoting healthy levels of homocysteine already within a normal range
- Free of Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, preservatives, and color.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) nugget one to two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner; place nugget under the tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition,
please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.