Niacin (Vitamin B3) Is A Water-Soluble Vitamin And Is Part Of The B Complex. It Is Required For The Metabolism Of Carbohydrates And Protein Into Energy. Niacin Supports Cardiovascular Health, Promotes Increased Blood Flow, & Supports The Health Of The Nervous System. This formulation provides 100 mg per serving. Niacin is required for the metabolism of carbohydrates and protein into energy. Niacin supports cardiovascular health, promotes increased blood flow, and supports the health of the nervous system
Features of SOLGAR Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Promotes Increased Blood Flow
- Supports The Health Of The Nervous System.
- Niacin is required for the metabolism of carbohydrates and protein into energy.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- NOTICE: Use of this product may cause a temporary skin flushing (hot feeling and skin redness), burning, itching, or rash caused by an increase in blood flow near the skin.
- Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose unless prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any
- dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Colors