Spirulina is a microscopic plant organism made directly by the interaction of sunlight and water (photosynthesis). Spirulina is a concentrated, nutrient-dense whole food including a complete array of nutrients. Contains 250% (DV) of Vitamin A which supports a healthy immune system.
Features of SOLGAR Spirulina
- High in Many Nutrients
- Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels
- Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation
- May Have Anti-Cancer Properties
- May Reduce Blood Pressure
- Improves Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
- May Be Effective Against Anemia
- May Improve Muscle Strength and Endurance
- May Aid Blood Sugar Control
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors
As a dietary supplement for adults, take four (4) capsules daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition,
please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.