Laperva Vitamin C Complex is a powerful antioxidant that helps maintain a healthy immune system. It has a key role to play in the synthesis of collagen and is important for the structure and maintenance of blood vessels, connective tissue, and cartilage.
Citrus bioflavonoids provide phytonutrients vital for the proper absorption of Vitamin C.
Features of Laperva Natural Vitamin C Complex
- Support and strengthen immune health
- Plays a major role in collagen formation
- Antiviral Effect
- Cold & Flu Relief
- Important for the structure of blood vessels, connective tissue, and cartilage
- Bioflavonoids: Bioflavonoids are effective antioxidants that protect cells from free radical damage, and free radicals are toxins in the body that can destroy healthy cells.
- The importance of flavonoids is not only that they are potent antioxidants but may affect the transport or efficacy of more powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C throughout the body,
which is why bioflavonoids have been added to the product to ensure the maximum efficacy of Vitamin C.
- Fortified with protein (100 mg): It has antioxidant properties and helps in the formation of collagen, strengthening and increasing the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Fortified with Hesperidin (100 mg), a phytochemical "bioflavonoid". It is used in cases of blood vessels, poor blood circulation
- Fortified with Acerola fruit powder (20 mg) to prevent scurvy, which occurs as a result of vitamin C deficiency, as well as protects against heart disease, atherosclerosis, and strokes
- Contains quercetin (100 mg), a pigment belonging to a group of plant compounds called flavonoids, found in some foods,
and acts as an antioxidant, and has many health benefits, including boosting immunity, fighting infections, and general health
- It Contains rose hips, a source of vitamin C, supports immunity and prevents heart disease
- Free of (sugar, lactose, dairy, soy, wheat, artificial colors, and flavors)
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, persons under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.