L-carnitine is a key element of the last phase of fat decomposition. It transports free fatty acids to the place of their final oxidation (mitochondria) where the energy accumulated in them is released, significantly increasing the exercise capacity of the body. Effective oxidation of free fatty acids guarantees that they will not be stored in the form of triglycerides, i.e. they will not increase the volume of fat tissue. Additionally, vitamin B6, which is found in a number of enzymes involved in metabolic conversion processes, directly participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates (production and decomposition of muscle glycogen) and fats, further intensifying the generation of energy. Vitamin B6 is crucial for the production of hemoglobin and, by participating in the production of antibodies, it improves the body's immunity.
Features of Olimp Sport Nutrition L-Carnitine 3000 Extreme
- A simple and quick way to supplement your diet with high-quality L-carnitine and vitamin B6
- Support in the proper functioning of the nervous system (vitamin B6)
- Support in maintaining adequate energy-yielding metabolism (vitamin B6)
- Support in reducing the feeling of tiredness and fatigue (vitamin B6)
- Support in maintaining proper protein and glycogen metabolism (vitamin B6)
Drink 1/2 of the ampoule (12,5 ml) two times a day approx. 30 minutes before a meal or physical exercise. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Shake before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.