Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey is made of whey isolate, which is one of the purest types of protein and is the first source of protein for building muscle. It contains essential amino acids that are not manufactured by the body, including the three BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine and valine).
Features of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
- Primary source of protein
- Pure Muscle Building Protein
- Enriched with Ultra Pure Whey Protein Isolate
- Rich in BCAAs
- Rich in glutamine.
- Contains aminogen-digestive enzymes to enhance breakdown and absorption
- Easy to dissolve in water or other beverages
- Added to lactase enzyme to digest milk sugar
Mix 1 scoop in 6-8 fl oz of cold water, milk, or other beverage. Stir, shake or blend for 30 seconds or until dissolved.
This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans. For use as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.