L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that helps restore dopamine and norepinephrine, two neurotransmitters important for maintaining mood, and which become depleted by stress, including prolonged work or exercise, exposure to cold, and sleep deprivation. Supplementing with Natural Factors L-Tyrosine helps the body manage stress, and improve mood, energy levels, and alertness.
Features of Natural Factors L-Tyrosine
- Alleviates both the mental and physical effects of stress
- Helps balance mood, and maintain attention, focus, and cognition by restoring the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine
- Helps decrease cognitive fatigue due to physically stressful situations.
- Normalizes heart rate and blood pressure under conditions of stress.
- Provides potent antioxidant protection to cells.
- Help maintain neurological health and improve mood, cognition, attention, and memory.
Take 2 capsules 3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Sealed for your protection. Do not use if the seal on the cap is broken.
- For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.