Ashwagandha has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic, Indian, and Unani medicine, and has been described as "Indian ginseng." It is classified as an adaptogen, helping the body to manage and adapt to stress. Ashwagandha Root Extract Vegetable Capsules are suitable for vegans. With 1 tablet a day you will nourish your body with 1.5% (4.5 mg) of the active ingredient withanolides.
Features of Solgar Ashwagandha Root Extract
- Helps the body to manage and adapt to stress
- Ensures consistent and reliable phytonutrient levels
- Formulated without the use of preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors, making it safer for consumption
- Helps neutralize free radicals and support a healthy immune system
- Premium-quality standardized herbal extract with all of the synergistic and beneficial qualities found in nature
As an herbal dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule up to two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if the outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.